The stories and going abouts of the Clark's family life!! Kids, marriage, and life give you so much to talk about and sometimes unforgetable funny stories!



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Blog... EVER

This is the first blog that I have ever done, hence the title.  I don't quite know why I even started this Blog page!  Maybe to just have a means to vent or tell how I feel about something, not sure.  I can talk to my friends, family, or facebook so that might not be it.  Maybe to just have it.  I'm thinking that it is more of the having it available.  I guess we will see what I do with it and then it will come to light why I started it in the first place.
I guess i should tell a bit about myself.  I am a happily married mother of 3.  The children's ages are 10,3, and almost 2 ( on X-mas day...poor kid).  I am a licensed practical nurse currently going to school to become a registered nurse, stay at home while I try to get this degree.  I am on-call for my old job to help out with things over the phone since I no longer live in the same state.  That was an awsome job, by the way!  The doctors that I worked for were wonderful, the pay was great, my manager the best, and the work was great!  So why quit, right?  My husband's job took us out of the state, otherwise I would still be there.  In a way it was the best thing for us, it gave me the opportunity to get back to school.  Can't think of anything else to say about me right now, I am sure that I will come up with a post later to give more info about me.. if that is the direction I am taking this.
So, that is what I have for now.  Who knows where this is going now?  I am sure that it will lead to something, definitely something new ( again... 1st post ever).  Maybe I will read others blogs and see if I get any ideas from there.  I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment