The stories and going abouts of the Clark's family life!! Kids, marriage, and life give you so much to talk about and sometimes unforgetable funny stories!



Saturday, October 2, 2010

Daughters 1st Dance!!

My daughter went to her first dance last night, I can't believe it.  There I was dropping her off and getting a little teary eyed, but that comes easily anyway!  It was not a dress up event, more of a social gathering. Still, it was her first dance, and I forgot my camera.  Of course, she told me that if I would have taken pictures it would have been " way not cool MOM". 

It seemed like just yesterday that she was grauduating pre-school!  I loved it when they were telling what the wanted to be when they grew up.  My daughter stated " a nurse or a ROCK STAR".  She more wanted to be the rock star, she said nurse cause that is what I am.  It was the cutiest thing, ever.

Now she is 10 1/2 yrs old and going to dances.  The one thing that I am still thankful for is that she still thinks that kissing boys is gross.  THANK GOODNESS!!!  She also stated that "going out" with a boy just includes holding hands.  Still don't know how comfortable I am with even that!!  They grow up soo very fast.

Guess I just need to hold on tight and go with the ride.  I do have my foot right above the break, though!!
She went to her first dance, sniff sniff!

No comments:

Post a Comment